Advanced machinery telematics
We offer comprehensive solutions for remote monitoring of road and off-road trucks, locomotives, sea and river vessels, diesel generators (gensets), fuel storages and tanks, technological machines. Major parameters monitored are: fuel consumption, time and engine operation mode, volume and temperature of fuel, operation of attached equipment, axle load.
Technoton telematics solutions allow machinery owners and operators dramatically improve efficiency of operation and decrease costs.
- Fuel consumption monitoring of diesel engines
- Monitoring of stationary and movable/mobile fuel tanks
- Contactless reading, analysis and conversion of data from CAN j1939 and j1708 buses
- Data integration of standard CAN j1939 and j1708 buses into telematics and GPS/GLONASS monitoring systems
- Integration of standard analog sensors into telematics systems
- Monitoring of 10800+ technological parameters 24/7 in real-time
Technoton products are designed using technologies employing edge/fog computing methods, which ensure accurate parameter measurement, scalability of telematics system, reliable operation and guaranteed compatibility of the equipment.
Technoton has 20 years of experience in developing, manufacturing and installing aftermarket vehicle electronics for fuel monitoring and operating parameter analysis of highway trucks, light commercial vehicles, diesel trains, construction and agricultural equipment, river boats, tractors, special equipment. Also, the solutions are applicable for stationary units – fuel storages, boilers, burners and diesel generators.
Technoton quality management system is certified and conforms to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015