Truck tanker monitoring system provides precise fuel level and volume measurement in each compartment of cistern, also measurement of truck operating parameters, geolocation and route tracking using GPS/GLONASS , as well as driver’s behavior – accelerations, harsh breaking and turning, speeding, high RPMs.
Since the greatest value of tanker is the liquid cargo transported in cistern – the main goal of truck tanker monitoring system is to register and display status of liquid (diesel, biodiesel, kerosene, gasoline or other fuel): volume and temperature of liquid in cistern, if there were any manipulations with compartments of cistern (fuel theft, mixing with low-quality liquid) and places of liquid fill-up and delivery.
Technoton’s telematics solution provides monitoring of more than 250 operating parameters of fuel transportation and performance of truck.
Fuel cistern goes online:
- Precise measurement of fuel volume in each compartment, taking in account fuel type.
- Monitoring of fueling and draining (discharging, delivery) in each compartment, including fuel theft
- Fuel temperature monitoring in each compartment
- Accurate measurement of fuel delivery volumes using flow meter, detection of data cheating attempts.
Truck is always connected:
- Location and route tracking using GPS/GLONASS
- Engine fuel consumption measurement, fuel usage by operation mode – idling, optimal, overload.
- Measuring current fuel volume in truck’s tank, fill-up volumes and detecting fuel theft
- Driver behavior profiling – acceleration, breaking, turning, speeding, inefficient or dangerous driving.
- Engine health diagnostics (ECU malfunctions) and predictive technical maintenance of wearing-out assemblies.
Equipment for truck tanker monitoring
Want to know more? Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!