Power timer S6 PT-01
Power timer is designed to ensure the stable operation of the elements of Telematic system at the moments of switching on / off the engine.
Advantages of S6 PT-01:
Continuous operation of Telematics system in 24/7 mode while power supply from onboard network is switched off
Efficient protection of telematics sensors against influence of conductive interference and short circuits in onboard electrical network of vehicle
Long-term operation of telematics sensors while ignition is turned off and without a need of battery recharge
Automatic Tank Calibration Station
DUT-E ATS-1 Tank Calibration Station is made for automatic calibration of fuel tanks of vehicles as well as stationary fuel tanks/cisterns up to 3,000 liters, where fuel level sensor is installed. The station is controlled via Bluetooth from Android-based smartphone or tablet. Automatic calibration station speeds up fuel tank calibration process by 2-3 times and provides higher accuracy of fuel tank calibration.
Continuous filling of liquid provides higher accuracy of fuel tank calibration;
Automatic shut-off in case pressure/temperature limits are surpassed.
Quick coupling hoses fittings – camlock;
S6 service adapters
S6 service adapters are designed for adjustment, data exchange, Counters checkout, diagnostics of DUT-E fuel level sensors, DFM fuel flow meters, and other Technoton products by the use of cables and also in wireless way.
- power supply from on-board network – no additional power supplies are required
- universal for connecting any S6-compatible device
- all units connected via S6 interface can be configured from any point of network – no need to reconnect to each separately
- possibility of “hot” connection via S6 technology – no need to disconnect onboard power network
Mounting kits MK DFM
The Mounting Kits are designed to connect the Fuel Flow Meters DFM to the engine fuel system using pipes 8 and 10 mm in diameter.
- material – steel;
- manufacturing technology – hot pressing;
- coating – zink;
- increased flow passage;
- no agnails and cutting;
- nipples, valves, screws of the banjo have bores for sealing.