Power timer S6 PT-01
Purpose of S6 PT-01 power timer:
- Power supply management of onboard equipment of telematics system while automotive power network is switched off
- Trouble-free operation of telematics system units during transition processes in automotive onboard power network which take place when starting/stopping engine
- Electrical power protection of onboard equipment
Advantages of S6 PT-01
- Compliance with European and national automotive standards and directives
- Continuous operation of Telematics system in 24/7 mode while power supply from onboard network is switched off
- Efficient protection of telematics sensors against influence of conductive interference and short circuits in onboard electrical network of vehicle
- Long-term operation of telematics sensors while ignition is turned off and without a need of battery recharge
- Applicable for all kinds of vehicles, not dependent on EURO standard
- Resettable fuse ensures automatic recover of power supply after electrical network failure
- Easy installation and connection
- No configuration needed
Automatic power supply management of onboard equipment and its protection using S6 PT-01
Timer controls power supply of telematics system, which includes onboard peripheral equipment of various manufacturers.
S6 PT-01 Power timer provides power supply management and electrical protection of:
- online terminals
- fuel flow meters
- fuel level sensors
- axle load sensors and other peripherals of telematics system.
User receives operational information about fuel level and load on the vehicle axle every 30 minutes with ignition switched off. With this mode of operation, there is no significant discharge of the battery.
|Nominal supply voltage on input/output, В||12 or 24|
|Maximal output current, A||not more than 1|
|Temperature range, °С||-40…+85|
|Ingress protection rating||IP40|
|Габаритные размеры, мм||67х48х25|
|Weight, kg||not more than 0.1|
When power network of vehicle is switched off, each 30 minutes power timer automatically conducts voltage of protected powering to telematics sensors for 3 minutes.
When turning ON onboard power network of vehicle, voltage conduct of protected powering “+” with 15-second delay.
When turning OFF onboard power network of vehicle, voltage conduct of protected powering “+” automatically stops in with 180-second delay.
Control wire for sending signal (CONTROL) is connected:
- after main battery switch (on vehicles with power network switch disconnecting powering of “+” battery)
- after frame switch (on vehicles with power network switch disconnecting “-” of frame.