Facts and figures
- More than 15 years on vehicle telematics and fuel monitoring markets.
- 550+ partners in 140+ countries.
- 22 regional representative offices in CIS and European Union.
- 137 employees in Technoton group.
- R&D: 20 engineers, technical designers, programmers developing innovative technologies and products.
- 3 manufacturing sites: precise mechanics, electronics, pilot production.
- Quality management is certified in accordance with German DakkS system.
- Technical support – 7 engineers, 16 hours per day, in Russian, English and Spanish.
- Advanced products
- Modular architecture of hardware and software
- Systemic quality control
- Long-term partner relations
- Fairness and openness
- S6 – technology of combining smart sensors and other IoT devices within one wired network for complex stationary and mobile objects monitoring.
- S7 – wireless technology of obtaining data from sensors of telematics system. Based on BLE (Bluetooth low energy).
- IoT Burger – Technology of creating smart sensors and complex telematics IIoT devices operating in real time with built-in analytic features.
- DFM. Fuel flow meters for up to 600 L/h rate
- DFM Marine. Fuel flow meters for up to 4,000 L/h rate
- DUT-E. Fuel volume (level) sensors
- DUT-E 2Bio. Fuel volume (level) sensors independent of fuel type in tank
- DUT-E GSM. Fuel volume sensors with built-in GPS/GLONASS-tracker
- GNOM. Axle load sensors
- Crocodile. Contactless readers of CANbus, J1708 bus and signals of injector control pulses
- MasterCAN. Vehicle data interfaces, combination and parsing CANbus and J1708 bus signals
- CANUp. Telematic gateways for data gathering and analyzing, generating on-board reports and sending to telematics server
- DUT-E S7. Wireless fuel volume (level) sensors
- Railway machinery
- River and sea vessels
- Diesel generators
- Mining and quarrying
- Construction machinery
- Diesel burners and boilers
- Fuel monitoring
- Axle load measurement
- Fuel theft prevention
- GPS position tracking
- Engine operation time monitoring
- Attached equipment monitoring
|Dealer – exclusive
representative of Technoton
in particular region/industry
|Partner – multi-brand
- New Holland