Mounting kit MK DUT-E
Mounting kit MK DUT-E is designed for installation sensors in fuel tank. Parts included into MK DUT-E help quickly and accurately mount sensor. Elastic rubber gasket under mounting plate ensures tightness at any temperature.
Depending on the thickness and material of the tank, you can use either conventional screws or screws. For installation on metal tanks with thin walls, rivets with thread are included.
The bottom stop provides additional rigidity of fastening DUT-E in the tank. Sealing prevents unauthorized interference with the sensor.
Mounting kit MK DUT-E set
- bottom stop – 1 pc.;
- plastic mounting plate – 1 pc.;
- hole placement template – 1 pc.;
- rubber gasket – 2 pcs*.;
- sealing rubber ring – 2 pcs.*;
- bolt – 5 pcs.;
- threaded rivet – 5 pcs.;
- self-tapping screw – 5 pcs.;
- plastic seal – 2 pcs.**;
- sealing cord – 2 pcs.;
- fuse with holder (2 A) – 2 pcs.
* 1 pc. – used for DUT-E installation and 1 pc. is a spare part.
Could be complemented with 4 mm thick gasket.
** Exterior of seal can be different.