GITEX Technology Week 2020 is one of the world’s top three information technology events, one of the most important trade fairs in the Arab Emirates in the field of electronics and the largest consumer technology trade show in the Middle East. Every year Gitex is visited by up to 150 thousand people from all over the world. This year, from 6 to 10 December, the 40th anniversary of GITEX took place at the Dubai World Trade Center. Despite coronavirus, there were enough visitors this year.
Technoton booth of bright red color was located in Za’abeel Hall 2, stand 6. Our team had prepared in advance for the event to properly present telematics solutions and products for complex machinery monitoring. To make our presentation more user-friendly and illustrative, we decided to bring along demo stands of axle load monitoring solutions and to equip the company’s booth with a screen, on which during the event videos on advantages, operating principles, design features, installation tricks of Technoton products had been showing.
During 4 days, our booth had been visited by representatives of various companies:
The most popular Technoton products at Gitex 2020:
- Hardware for fuel consumption measurement – one-chamber and two-chamber DFM fuel flow meters
- DFM Marine fuel flow meters for heavy machinery with enhanced protection against corrosion and formation of internal condensate, with simplified installation
- Wireless fuel level sensors, axle load and flow meters with data transmission via Bluetooth
- Cargo weigh and axle load monitoring sensors for trucks
- CAN bus tools: telematics gateways, data converters, CAN bus displays
- Solutions for monitoring fleets of agricultural vehicles, trucks, diesel generators, sea and river vessels, diesel trains, quarry vehicles, stationary tanks and tanker trucks.
For each GPS/GLONASS tracking and complex machinery tracking solution and also for Technoton hardware and other products, we have held a presentation, clearly have demonstrated advantages of hardware and talked about updates, have answered on questions of visitors on integration and installation.
We look forward to seeing you at Gitex 2021!