“Fuel Tank Monitor” application, which is used for configuring and displaying data from DUT-E S7 wireless fuel level sensors, now is available for iOS devices.
For receiving data to “Fuel tank monitor” iOS app, DUT-E S7 fuel level sensor should have firmware version 14.0 and higher.
- keeping fuel level sensor calibration “Empty” / “Full” values;
- keeping calibration values after installation of a fuel level sensor on a tank;
- notification on a mobile device about fueling / discharging (vehicle is parked, the application is launched and the mobile device is within Bluetooth connection area with level sensor);
- notification about low fuel level;
- notification about low/high temperature;
- providing fuel level data in a convenient way
- data logging from a fuel level sensor
- fuel level sensor self-diagnostics information
Fuel Tank Monitor app allows:
- Installer: create an adjustment profile and monitor readings of sensors during installation in fuel tank.
- Driver: checking fuel volume refill at gas station; quick check of current fuel volume in tank; getting alarms on fuel theft from tank, “night watch”.
- Fleet manager: checking and recording fuel volume in vehicle tank when transferring vehicle from one driver to another.