Contactless compact J1939 reader
Engine time monitoring according to CAN data
Fuel consumption monitoring from CAN bus data
Reading engine parameters from CAN bus
CANCrocoLITE Application and Usage
CANCrocoLITE output signal is received by tracking device that collects, records, stores and transfers received signals to the vehicle tracking system server. Software installed on the server processes and analyzes received data and then compiling reports that contain information on fuel consumption, operating modes of the engine, sensors status and troubleshooting of the vehicle.
While used together with MasterCAN vehicle data interfaces, CANCrocoLITE becomes a ready-made solution for safe data integration from automotive CAN bus into S6 Telematics interface. It allows to monitor over 100 operation parameters of Vehicle via just one CAN-port of telematics terminal.
- contactless data obtaining through wires insulation without interfering into its integrity;
- zero impact on the electronic and electrical equipment of the Vehicle;
- compact open-frame design allows handy connection to the wires of CAN bus even in the most hard-to-reach places of a car;
- reliable protection of car’s electronic circuits against exposures via CAN interface, e.g. active requests sent from connected Telematics unit;
- safe data integration from one or several informational vehicle buses to Telematics interface*;
- powered from vehicle’s onboard power supply — does not require an additional equipment (power supply unit);
- protected against reverse polarity;
- easy to install and operate;
- setting-up is not needed;
- competitive price.
* When CANCrocoLITE is used together with MasterCAN vehicle data interface
This table contains information on integration tests of CANCrocodile and various telematics units, carried out to confirm compatibility and accuracy of data. To get more detailed info on connection and set up – click on link or logo of corresponding telematics unit in the table.