Axle load sensor GNOM DDE
- compliance with European and Russian automobile standards;
- the linear characteristic of the output signal simplifies data processing by a fleet monitoring system;
- the output signal is stabilized and doesn’t depend on onboard voltage;
- short circuit and cords confusion protection;
- mounting elements included.
GNOM DDE operation principle is based on transformation of compressed air pressure into output voltage. Tensoresistive bridge is used as a transducer. The output of the sensor generates stabilized analog voltage signal. Voltage signal varies depending on pressure in the vehicle air suspension circuit coming through the inlet thread fitting to the transducer.
|Inlet pressure, MPa||0…0.8|
|Supply voltage, V||8…32|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP55|
|Operating temperature, °С||-40…+80|
|Weight, g, not more than||150|