Axle load sensor GNOM DP
GNOM DP position sensor is designed for measuring axle and cargo load on vehicles with leaf spring suspension. GNOM DP integrates in a fleet monitoring system and transmits data as an analog signal. The tracking device converts this signal in load mass value according to the calibration table.
GNOM DP position sensor is installed on the rear axle or the rear bogie of the vehicle. A single sensor is enough to monitor vehicle axle and cargo load.
- high level of environment protection;
- compliance with European and Russian automobile standards;
- the linear characteristic of the output signal simplifies data processing by a fleet monitoring system;
- the output signal is stabilized and doesn’t depend on onboard voltage;
- short circuit and cords confusion protection.
GNOM DP measures axle load using a pivot lever that is installed on a vehicle suspension. The sensor is mounted between the cargo bed (or the car frame) and the sprung axle.
Sensor output voltage changes with the lever position. A tracking device receives the signal from the sensor and transmits it to the fleet monitoring server. The server software processes the data and generates axle and cargo load reports.
|Output voltage range, V||1.54…3.46|
|Absolute error of output voltage generating, mV, not more than||±80|
|Supply voltage range, V||8…32|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP55|
|Operation temperature range, ºС||-40…+80|
|Weight, g, not more than||800|