1. Enhanced protection of meter’s body against corrosion by using new coating technology, increased resistance to mechanical damage.
2. Ventilation valve is installed at the end-face of the body, which provides protection against the formation of internal condensate during operation in severe operating conditions – wide temperature and humidity differences.
3. Installation has become easier and more convenient – now DFM Marine has a swivel flange for mounting in fuel systems of water and railway transport, as well as in stationary fuel supply systems.
4. Expanded working fluid temperature range – DFM Marine can operate with fuel temperature up to +150°С. For example, this is necessary for marine fuel systems where heating oil is used.
6. Improved accuracy of fuel consumption measuring in “long” systems, where a long time delay between the passage of fuel in supply and return fuel lines exists.
7. DFM Marine fuel flow meters Certificates of Conformity:
– European RoHS Directive (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
– European 2014/30/EU Directive (Electromagnetic Compatibility)
8. Updated list of messages and composition of data output from DFM Marine CAN fuel flow meters sent over CAN j1939/S6 interface.
Overview of a new DFM Marine fuel flow meter
Tasks solved by DFM Marine
- Increasing transparency of fuel consumption accounting
- Preventing fuel theft and fuel overburning
- Monitoring operating modes of engine or other fuel consumer
- Planning maintenance according to the actual operating time (in litres/hours) of the consumer
- Diagnostics of fuel system condition and detection of malfunctions
DFM Marine application
DFM Marine flow meters are used as part of machinery telematics systems (GPS/GLONASS monitoring of water transport and railway transport, construction and agricultural machinery) and remote monitoring of stationary objects (monitoring of diesel generators, boiler equipment, mini gas stations).
DFM Marine functionality: