Technoton finished developent and testing of wireless fuel level sensor DUT-E S7. Now DUT-E S7 is in stock and available for order!
Innovation of DUT-E S7 by Technoton is wireless data transfer using S7 Technology via BLE-channel. No cables anymore! Fuel level sensor installation has become much easier and quicker.
The signal can be received both to vehicle tracker and to a smartphone – Fuel tank monitor mobile application, which is downloaded from Google Play, is used for displaying data. Now, the driver can also benefit from fuel tank monitoring – e.g. check volume of fuel refill at gas station or configure alarm for the case of fuel theft at night parking.
5 advantages of DUT-E S7 wireless sensor:
- Operation in BLE-radio mode, data is sent to several devices at the same time: telematics unit /GPS tracker, smartphones, tablets, BLE-displays
- Quick installation process without cabling, also no risk of cable vandalism
- Built-in battery – sensor does not require power supply from external power source
- Can be used in explosive environments – it has certificate “On the Safety of Equipment for Operation in Explosive Environment“
- Core features of DUT-E sensors with cables: shortening/extending length of measuring probe, automatic temperature correction and compensation of ambient temperature effect, screen filter, bottom spring and other.
Order DUT-E S7 right now to have fast delivery.