Compatibility of Bluetooth 4.X sensors developed by Technoton with Teltonika’s telematics units allows telematics solution providers to install on-board equipment quicker and with less labor costs, send data using BLE-radio to a GPS tracker and smartphone/tablet simultaneously, ensure explosion- and fire-safety of GPS tracking system.
We invite you to join the webinar to find out more on:
- Advantages of using wireless BLE hardware for telematics
- Particular BLE telematics devices:
DUT-E S7 – wireless fuel level sensor
DFM S7 – wireless flow meters
GNOM S7 – wireless axle load sensors
- Teltonika telematics units with BLE
- Areas of application and machinery types, where BLE-solutions are relevant
- Tasks solved and use cases/project examples
- Configuration procedure in brief, how to start and what manuals to use
Join our webinar on January 28, 2021 at 02:00 PM (GMT + 2) and find out more on advatnages of using BLE sensors in telematics, areas of appliaction and use cases.
Broadcast language: English